The Tallahassee Seminole Club is offering scholarships for high school graduates in 2013. These scholarships will be awarded to current seniors in any school in Leon County, Florida, who will be attending Florida State University. Seniors who are planning to attend Florida State University, beginning in the summer or fall of 2013, may apply for a scholarship by completing the attached application.
Students must submit the following:
- Student application for Tallahassee Seminole Club Scholarship - Click here to download
- Copy of an official and sealed transcript
- Resume of activities involved in during high school
- Copy of acceptance letter to Florida State University
- Letter of recommendation from a former or current high school teacher in an academic subject
The aforementioned items must be sent to:
Tallahassee Seminole Club
c/o 2013 Scholarship
P.O. Box 1395
Tallahassee, FL 32302-1395
Applications must be postmarked no later than April 30, 2013. No applications will be accepted after this time. Any questions or concerns can be e-mailed to:
Scholarship@tallahasseeseminoleclub.com It is our hope that the recipient will be able to attend the award presentation to be presented with the scholarship. Scholarship recipient will be notified by approximately 2 weeks before this meeting.
Please be aware that the scholarships will be distributed through Florida State University; therefore, your FSN SN will be necessary to distribute the scholarship.