2012 FSU Spring Football Game Tailgate
2012 FSU Spring Football
Game Tailgate Event Ticket
2012 FSU Spring Game Tailgate
The Tallahassee Seminole Club, along with Seminole Boosters and FSU Alumni Association, will be hosting the VIP tailgate experience for the FSU Spring Game! Enjoy the largest FSU Spring Football Game tailgate with Doak Campbell Stadium just a short walking distance away and right across from Langford Green. Come mingle with other Seminoles from across the country, including some surprise guests. Your VIP experience includes:
- Live Music from Tallahassee's own DJ Scully
- Food and Beverages
- Tents and fans to combat the Tallahassee heat!
- Tables and chairs (you can bring your own tailgate chairs if you want)
- Tailgate Games
We are also pleased to announce our 2011 Tailgate food and beverage sponsor: Chubby's Chicken Catering!
- Admission is only $10.00 per person with advance online purchase no later than Friday April 13 at 3:00pm
- Tickets may also be purchased the day of the event at the tailgate's registration area for $15.00 per person
- Kids 12 and under are free
Any proceeds from this donation will go to the TSC Scholarship and to support FSU Athletics.
- Space may be limited at some tailgate events so we encourage pre-registration/payment. We cannot guarantee space or your entry the day of the event for those that did not register and pay by Friday, April 13 at 3:00pm.
- All guests planning on drinking draft beer will need to bring their ID so they can receive the appropriate wristband.
- No Refunds or Exchanges – tailgate will be set up rain or shine.
- We do not ship tickets. You only have to provide us your name at the tailgate entrance check-in table.
We look forward to sharing our 2012 Gameday experience with you, and welcoming our visiting Seminole Club members from tribes all over the country! Go Noles!
Purchase tickets online now!
Click map to see full size image
The tailgate will be located in the grassy area on the corner of Varsity and Gaines (right outside of Lot 14). Just look for our signs! Tailgate location is designated with a yellow star on the map above.